Calm. Cool. Connected.
"A transformational leader..."
Referenced in Native Peoples magazine as a “visionary impresario,” Ken Lingad (Isleta Pueblo) is overwhelmingly acknowledged as the sole “architect” behind the most successful strategic marketing campaigns ever fielded in the Contemporary Arts idiom. The subject of noted author Suzanne Deats’ best-selling book, Contemporary Native American Artists, Lingad is instantly recognizable at the forefront of the international Arts and Culture scene – a distinctively authentic icon of the American Southwest.
A transformational leader, Lingad’s maverick strategies literally propel every project under his guidance to unprecedented heights of positive visibility and success. As Senior Communications Strategist of 1680PR (a division of The 1680 Group) his expertise has been sought by scores of the nation’s brightest scholars, Top-25 social media and Forbes-listed personalities, Mobile Technology ventures, visual artists, and music talents – in addition to feature film, network television, record labels, and digital media distribution companies, including:
- New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson's Cabinet and Department Secretaries
- Albuquerque Studios / Breaking Bad, The Avengers, Book of Eli, Due Date, Fright Night, Let Me In
- Scores of federally recognized Native American tribes, governments, and constituencies
- GRAMMY® Award-winning artists: Bill Miller, Jon Vezner, Don Henry, and Black Eagle
- Visionary Entertainment Industry Veteran Charlie Lico and CL Entertainment
- American Music Legend and “Father of Modern Bluegrass,” Rodney Dillard and The Dillards brand – Worldwide
- The Levo League – New York
- Dynamic Air Shelters – Worldwide
- NCC Business Services – Nationwide
- Leigh Durst – “Blue chip” Marketing Consultant
- Michele Price – Top-ranked Social Media Personality and Marketing Strategist
- Warner Music Group/Word – Nashville
- Kelly Hoey – Top Speaking Talent / Forbes Magazine-listed Business Strategist
- Women Innovate Mobile – New York
- Superstar Pop/Hip-hop Music Artist Flo Rida’s “R U On the List” Stadium Tour
- Lion’esque Style – New York
- Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce – Oklahoma / Dallas
- NewsCertified Exchange – Atlanta / New York / Asia
- Heritage Hotels and Resorts – Luxury Lifestyle-branded Boutique Resort Chain
- illume productions – New York
- Summer Sun Winter Moon film for PBS / ITVS Independent Lens and NPR
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian – New York
- Presidential Candidate / U.S. Senator Mike Gravel
Ken Lingad was tapped by none other than Kelly Hoey – Forbes Magazine’s “Most Powerful Woman in the World” – for advisement on the development of Women Innovate Mobile, the first startup accelerator and mentorship-driven program designed for women-founded companies in mobile technology. He also served as a Senior Mentor for the program’s inaugural class of entrepreneurs and CEOs.
A recognized luminary in the music industry for over two decades, Ken Lingad's broad scope of experience in both the entertainment industry and fine arts arena keep him in-demand as a venerable resource to clients seeking his insight and advisement.
A serial entrepreneur with an impressive streak of successful take-to-market launch strategies for several high-profile startups, Ken Lingad is known as the "Godfather" of boutique public relations agency, 1680PR. Building on the brand's global recognition and business reputation, he expanded the 1680 footprint to the music industry's third coast - Nashville - launching a full-service entertainment group: 1680 Entertainment (1680E).
Serving as 1680 Entertainment's Division Chief (pun intended), Ken Lingad's responsibilities include developing and implementing high-level growth strategies, managing the overall operations and resources of the company, and supervising the 360-degree management of the careers and creative assets of a select roster of both emerging and high-profile entertainers: GRAMMY® Award-winning Artists and Songwriters, and Performing Talents.