Artist Management :: Development :: Consultation
Having established a significant footprint in Nashville, Tennessee, Ken Lingad has quickly become a "go-to" resource for music artists and other entertainment verticals. His select past/present roster of clients includes several GRAMMY® Award-winning talents, Billboard Chart-topping songwriters, and performing artists:
- Bill Miller - 3-time GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, activist, and visual artist
- Rodney Dillard and The Dillards - bluegrass super group hailed by Rolling Stone magazine as "The Father of Modern Bluegrass and Rock," 2-time GRAMMY® Award nominee, speaking talent, and International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA) Hall of Fame Inductee
- Jeff Gilkinson - legendary multi-instrumentalist and songwriting talent (Tom T. Hall, The Dillards, Jackson Browne, Jennifer Warnes, Waylon Jennings, and more), GRAMMY® Award-nominee (with Tom T. Hall)
- Jonathan Brown - fingerstyle guitar artist, star of NASHVILLE series on ABC Television, Jeff Gilkinson, Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame
- Jon Vezner - multiple GRAMMY® Award-winner and nominee, hit songwriter, producer, and speaking talent
- Black Eagle Singers - esteemed Native American vocal and drum group, multiple GRAMMY® Award-winner and nominee
- The Roosevelts - national indie-rock act
...and many more.
There's even a bestselling book about Ken Lingad's success:
FROM THE INSIDE COVER OF CONTEMPORARY NATIVE AMERICAN ARTISTS:
Through the millennia, Native Americans have created fine art. Southwestern canyon walls are covered with petroglyphs that still inform today’s paintings, and ancient rituals live on in the handicrafts of daily life. Contemporary artists have built upon these, their ancestral traditions, and have reinterpreted them for a modern world.
Ken Lingad had a vision for these artists and their art. He assembled an exemplary group that would be the best of the best–not simply the most recognized, but the topmost artists in a wide range of mediums and styles. For just over a year, 2007-2008, these artists shared an exhibition structure that was modeled on tribal traditions as surely as was their art.
These masters of contemporary Native American art displayed their enormous talent through painting, sculpture, pottery, jewelry, and clothing. And although that unique gathering of artists has now dispersed and evolved into new ventures, the art they continue to create is respected around the globe for its intrinsic beauty—and for the deeper meaning embedded by the artist in each artwork.
In Contemporary Native American Artists (signed hardback copies are available in Ken Lingad's Books and Records Store here), these luminaries of the Native art world are brought together through stunning photography and intimate portrayals of their lives and their art. Through Kitty Leaken’s photographs, follow world-renowned potter Jody Naranjo (Santa Clara Pueblo - the most famous living Native American fine pottery artist) as she fires pots on her tribal lands. Other featured Master Artists profiled include Kevin Red Star, Ed Archie NoiseCat, Jhane Myers, Rhett Lynch, Fritz J. Casuse, Malcolm Furlow, Joe Cajero, Jr., Althea Cajero, Upton Ethelbah, Jr., Adrian Wall, Richard Aitson, Penny Singer, Melanie Kirk-Lente and Michael Lente, Dyani Reynolds-White Hawk, C. J. Wells, and R. Lee White.
Soon after his arrival to the Music City scene, Ken Lingad became a "go-to" resource for several music industry executives, major record labels, music publishing companies, startups, artist managers and talents, and more. Lingad's strategic insight and particular expertise in brand development and data-driven communications keep him in demand on the third coast of the entertainment industry: Nashville.
Ken Lingad's particular expertise in creating new revenue channels, take-to-market strategies, and brand identities has been tapped by leading entertainment industry executives, nightclubs, bars, and organizations, including Warner Music - Nashville, Warner/Word Music, Sony Music Masterworks, kalatech, Albuquerque Studios, Charlie Lico Entertainment (CLE), Women In Music Business Association, peermusic, Jazzbah, Heritage Hotels and Resorts, and more.